Friday, January 8, 2010

There's a lot more....

YES!!
I still have to learn, and keep on learing!!

Recently I have been to KL. I wen t down to spend the holidays with my cousin(Camilia) and others as well.
Em..I had a great time, and I learnt a lot as well. I even went to Melacca, to visit my Uncle(a monk). Wish him healthy.
NOw I am back to Bw....I got to really sell and give my books away, learn Mandarin(going for classes), Take My driving lisence, Work for my diploma in piano, Grade6 violin, Grade8 theory, and probably work also.

Lots of things to do and learn. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Btw, I had my hair and brows done. Ina Jie brought me to do my hair(lady gaga's japanesse style) waw!! And Ah Fong jie did y brows, just a simple pattern..>.<

After so two long trips away from home alone(without parents), I got to learn lots of things. I still need to improve my social skills, although I can talk a lot, but when I am with ppl who I am not used to, I will be as quiet as a mouse!! oh NOOOO...It's bad... haizz...
So, I still got to jy jy!!!
GOGO!!

No comments: