Sunday, January 31, 2010

Paining legs!!

YeS!!!! I worked in Sakae for 3 days already! Well, today I was late for 1 minute. So, as punishment I had to sell 10 black plates. Wheareas Mei Sung had to sell 40!! WHAO!! SO, we were like mad ppl, and of course we helped each other(like passed the papers to each other so we can have more) haha!

It was really tiring today.(LEG CRAMP D) (compared to my side job Yesterday)
Well, I feel that the people here are all very nice especially all the Myanmar
workers. ^^
(I really do not have words to describe what I have got to know, or leant, BUT am sure that I will bring forward everything with me to be good use in the future. ^^)
Hem..I have learnt quite today...Still, I feel so tired..ahh....

HOwever, honestly, I am still not used to say the welcome thingy....heh... GAmbate!
Btw, I do not know why but I always feel that Matt is against me...>.< (mayb the way he talk and look sound so creepy!!) Mayb it's jz I TERASA LAH!!! =.=' baka!


Yes!! so, the next time will be next Saturday and Sunday d.... Back to Music and Art! JYJY!

3 comments:

Tofuzai said...

GAMBATEHHHHHHHHH~~~

Welcome is Yokoso right? Keke... :P

adelyn said...

it's I RA SHAI MA SE! =.=' swt. haha.

Tofuzai said...

Yokoso also means welcome la!! xD