Friday, January 29, 2010

I Ra Shei Ma se!!!

AAAAAhhh.... Today was my 1st day of work in Sakae Sushi.>.<
What can I say? Well, I am like sooooOOO damn shy!! SHit lah...>.< Though I am crazy and friendly, but still, when there are sOOOO many new people, it makes me feel like aw!! so Small!..heh.
Still, it was quite okie larr.... They taught me a lot of things like...all about what I should do when customers come, and jz mostly the basics there.

Hem..it's fine lah.. haha!
hem...But swe win said that as a newcomer I am like quite good d. Coz I could take orders from customers d..>.< but it was quite tough as I am not sure with the sushi food yet(menu).
heh..........

*got an ice-cream after work*yum*
Slowly, hopefully I can do better and cope with it. Tommorow(Saturday), will be really really bzbzbbzbzbzbbzz...SO jyjy gambate!! ^^

I can't really describe what happened today, but I guess and am sur that I learnt quite a lot today(did i???). ^^

No comments: