Thursday, January 21, 2010

>.< meaningless day...

TOday I woke up early in the morning to take my undang test. Well, it was really a waste of time there....I waited from 8am until 12noon+++!!!!
I do not know what's the problem but it seems that our(me, another two boys) names cannot go through the computer system..so, we cannot take the test and had to wait and wait... In the end, the uncle came to bring us home without taking. >.<

Really, I came back tired, slept, and now, on9. See, a precious day gone, I have no mood for anything as my mind is all on UNDang....>.< haizzz...
WHo to blame??? Everyone blames the computer system, said that it was too slow, and too many ppl, so it's jammed up. I don't know!! Mayb it's my sch's fault too??? haiz...
well, whatever it is...I might take it tomorrow or nxt week...(feeling down), I wanted to finish it as fast and do some other stuff.>.< haiz...

Well, I am currently looking for a part-time job as I do not have time(have to practise for my diploma and violin exam). This Satuday Adam and I are going to check out the sampling jobs(only Sat and Sun).

Ahhhh.....what a tiring day(did nothing beneficial). I am really slacking nowadays..>.< haiz..
GOGO!! I need to do something more beneficial, and STOP BEING LAZY!!! arghhhh!!!!

Wake UP!!


P.S..Tomorrow MORNING again...I will be going to take the Undang test..>.< =.=' But in a different place...Bukit Tengah. AH....

No comments: