Saturday, January 23, 2010

Surprised Myself!

Ahhh.....Today I went job Hunting!! Around Sunway area..I filled in forms in Win WIn CT, Kenny ROdgers, and got turned down by a few(no more vacancies). As the job I expect to get is only part time...and on Sats and Suns. SO, many shops do not want that.....
In the end, I got accepted in Sakae Sushi!!! waw!! But the job's demanding..The lady was very strict and told me about all the hard chores to do there(carry many many plates). =.='
I was told to have my hair tied into a bun(i am worried bout my straightened hair!!!), wear black shoes and socks, and also their uniform!!
I will only gt my payment at the end of the month, 1 hour is RM5. hem...quite good, but a really demanding job for an inexperience worker!
HOwever, I am sure that I will get Lots of experience working there compared to other shops or jobs. It will really be challenging for me. >.<

SO, here I come!! SAKAE SUSHI!! ^^



P.S.
I pass my undang test with 48/50. ^^

No comments: