Monday, February 8, 2010

TIred day..


ah...I just painted the front door(grill). Guess what?? I painted it with my art brush. =.=' It's because the big brush is too old, and the hair keep on coming out. =.=' so, it was better using my art brush. Still, I managed to finish painting it. ^^


P.S.
Last Friday I started my art class(oil painting course). So, I am currently working on a piece(9 Japanese koi fish). ^^ It's quite complicated, but I still want to make it look good so that I can put it on display in my living room. ^^ this is how it looks like for the 1st week.=.=''



P.S.
I will be working on CNy 2nd day... Well, just half day, and the pay is double. Hem.. After more days of working, I am more used to the job d. >.< still, I am soooo baka..=.=' aw...
1) Make wasabi until cry. =.='
2) THough that we have abalone(which we do not even have!!), let Matt laugh at me nia.
3) aw....many.. =.=' Sam pat. haha.

Well, I guess it's normal when u start working, you will surely 'behsyok' some ppl. >.< Btw, MEI SUNg...don't go so early lah....>.< or not I got nobody to talk d. huhu.. Btw, Ester left to go bck pg d(same with Christine), because all the Myanmars took their Sakae exam d. >.< So, their training is completed.

Hem..What else???? Just like that then...^^ I love my job. haha!
(though sometimes customers may be too demanding and also complain. haha! It's ok though. Because the boss will scold the customers behind their backs in the kitchen.=.=')



P.S.
About my piano diploma thingy....Aw....There's so much to be done!! I need to prepare the programme notes...>.< And must be able to play all the pieces well enough to set my time before the end of february!!!! OMG!!! AHHAHAHAHAH!!!

jyjy.

No comments: