Monday, February 22, 2010

TIred but happy day

ah...Today was one of the best days I have ever spent with my besties. ^^
I started this lovely day with Melisa. SHe belanja me eat in Canton-i. Yummy. ^^ It was great! We ordered some kind of carp fish porrige thing..Though we felt that the carp fish balls had a little weird taste. Then we ordered some other stuff to eat together as well, including my special tea...(some jasmine and duno what other flower.) haha.


Then we went for a walk before going skating. Ah... It was kind of hard for me....>.< I fell down a couple of times and hurt my hand and also butt!! ah.. Then we(mel and I) met Alvin and his gang there also.. Then Alvin decided to join us from there(though there were some tiny complications). After that we had great fun. It was really TIRING!!! the three of us were like 3 walking zombies after that...

Then we went to Sakae for dinner, I wanted to treat this time but let that Alvin snatch d. >.< Nvm..Next time I treat them other stuff d.
After that we went to the airport to pick Melisa's mum up..And guess what, her mum called and said that she was going to arrive about 9.10. We were like shock...because Melisa thought that her mum was reaching at 8. So, we were like a 'little' too early. =.=' So, we dropped by PISA, and hung out at the swimming pool area.

Feeling exhausted(alvin slept a few times), so easy sleep de he...**
We walked around the airport, looking at the items on sale, great stuff, great prices as well. *lehhh* then we sat at MCDonald and waited.
OKie...end of story...then we picked up her mum, and aunty drove all of us back. ah...What a day.






After reaching home, I was frustrated about my piano diploma problem as I still do not have enough pieces for the time, and teacher is offering me to take another board of diploma exam in August instead of the one in May. I do not feel like taking the one in August as I do not exactly know where I will be at that time. So, I am like so stressed up, and spend time crying like a stupid baby. After that I went searching for a new piece, and decided to change pieces, so i only need to practise 4 pieces instead of 5, but I have two new pieces to work on d(cause I am going to switch the Haydn pieces). Still, I am not sure whether teacher will agree. So, I will call her tommorow asap.




i So Tired today...GUd9. *mixed feelings* about recent activities.

No comments: