Friday, February 26, 2010

yesh yesh

I got it!! At last teacher allow me to take ATCL diploma. ah...I only got 2more months to practise and prepare myself for it, people usually take 1 year+. omg...I am crazy, as I am just starting a new piece as well. GOD!!
I must really work hard. GAMBATE!! The exam is just like a performance, where I got to dress up like a performer on stage, and when I play, it will be recorded and sent to London for a second panel of examinors. waw... creepy serious!..and it costs a lot!! 1180!
waw.. must not fail!! JYJY!!



Btw, tofu is starting work next week. hemm....yea!
Hem...there's this concert by the same team which I went last year(with Yi Wen in the lib), in March. Teacher would like me to go, I would like to go and see how people perform as well, hem...Hopefully I can get a lift from Sakae=.=' swt.

No comments: