Thursday, March 11, 2010

SPm results!!!

hey ya.. I am back. SPM results are out!! These are my results,
Bahasa-A
English-A+
Moral-A
Sejarah-A
Maths-A+
Art-A+
AddMaths-A+
Physic-A-
Chem-B
Biology-A
EST-B+
GCE-0- A1 (this I like!!!)


I got an A for my Physics, which was unexpected, because I totally flunk on the Paper 2(left some questions). =.=' And A+ for my Add MAths!! haha. I left an essay question, =.=' waw.
And unfortunately, nobody in my sch got A for est(10ppl took), so, sad....mayb we got a really strict marker.
And I thought at least my Bm , moral, and sejarah could get an A+, but, ah...really unexpected.
I am having mixed feelings about this.
Aaa.....I am kind of not satisfied with my results though. Only 4A+.=.=' but luckly it's considered 9A's, so I can apply for most of the scholarships. yea. okie..speechless for now. I didn't expect an A for my Physics and a B for est though. >.< huhu. TIme flies.... and I will have to decide what I want to study in the future d.
Nvm!!
Btw, I made a promise to treat every1 in Sakae if I get 9A's. So, ok, I will treat them all Domino's!! yeah!! ^^ and also, a few of my friends. hem.


COngrats to all my other friends who did well too, and also to all my besties, though you feel that you didn't do well enough, ALL THE BEST TO you in the future!!


P.S.
TOfu 55 recover.

No comments: