Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BUsy DAys!

ah..After getting my SPM results, I have been soOOO busy! I had to quickly apply for watever scholarships that I can, and choose the courses I want as well. Btw, getting a B in Chemistry actually reduces my choices, especially for JPA scholarship. I cannot choose to do Medicine or even Dentistry(i want). huhu.
I can only choose either Law, Biotech or Accountancy. Besides, I will also choose business like that from other scholarships. hem.
Just apply for a lot, then pray for the best.^^


Okiee....Btw, I am having my driving test next Wednesday!! SO fast???!!! I keep on 'mati enjin' today leh...>.< too nervous I guess. huhu. Btw, I hate drivng under the hot hot Hot SUN!!! >.< I am getting a little dark after this.
Well, still, just get it done! After this busy week(schorlarships, and driving) I will try my best to fully concentrate in my piano diploma d, I really need to pass this, Or I will disappoint my parents, and waste 1k+ of money!!>.<


ANyway, treated my Sakae friends mini Cornetto, and coke, instead of KFC or Domino. swt.My superisors were like I need not waste my money on that, so, i actually do agree after thinking, so, I bought them something simple and nice. ^^ I even treated Mel and toFu in Sakae that day, ^^. HOpe that they really enjoyed it, I am so not good in this(treating ppl stuff).


Okie!! Lots of things happeing nowadays, darn busy, And I feel that I have very little time to do things. >.< haiz..JYJY!!!

No comments: