Thursday, February 25, 2010

explosives in my room


omg..It just exploded. My clock/or called mini desk clock thingy, it's like a digital clock and a torchlight together, EXPLODED!!!!!!! =.='
gai loh...I saw it on the floor with scattered pieces of it everywhere even on the drawer top, piano top, bed, and even as far as 1meters across the room. When I took it up, the whole back of it was exposed and it definitely showed signs or 'explosion'.=.='
waw..great! =.='
Dangerous..I wonder whats next....=.='




Ah.....I was sick since yesterday. I went for my 1st driving lesson. It was really HOT..and I had to turn the stereng like so many time and sweat like hell there...>.< At night I went to work at Sakae..in the end, I guess I was too hot, hungry(as I ate in a rush), and had a massive headache. =.='
oh god....I am much better now d.

No comments: