Sunday, December 27, 2009

LOng Holidays are great!

I was back from KL just last Wed. TOmorrow I will be going there again(this time following my family members). ^^

I just love it. I recently attended a Christmas Party in JOshua's house. It was great, as most of my school mates were there as well. We really had fun(played games, had a nice meal, and singing songs).

Yes...I will be going down again, this time till January 6(i guess).
Will be celebrating New Year, Camilia jie jie's organising a party! It will surely be a fun and great one, i am sure.

Next year, I will be taking my diploma for piano, and continueing my violin(g6, aftr i failed tis year). Then I will also be taking my driving lisence, and most probably try to get a part time job also. ^^


Really can't wait to go. Still, I also miss home a lot. >.<
hem.....With all these activities, I will not be so lonely and think about the sad things anymore. I still feel kind of lonely.


ah...Nvm. TIme passes.
^^

No comments: