Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lucky DAy

HeyO!! TOday I went down to Kampar with my friend, Emoon(with her family).
We went down to check the houses, and to book aso. Emoon's family's really cool and nice. They were friendly !! <3

Firstly we went to Ipoh area, to have breakfast(with emoon's dad de friend). We had dim sum in a really famous shop. It was really croweded(today 1st May), We had to stand beside a table to wait for ppl to finish eating, and grab the seat. =.=' Whoa..

After breakfast, we went down to Kampar to see the houses. At the beginning, we were Kind of disappointed as there were no more rooms left(the ones that we wanted) and the house, Beijing area also, fully booked d. So, we decided to go for Oxford. The Indian lady told us that's there's a house, on the same floor, there's two rooms. SO, we went for a tour, Have a look at the showrooms. It was nice, I actually had a thought of getting a single, in the end, I kind of freaked out when I looked at the single room =.=' only a window(facing the backlane), the bed, the couboard, the table and a small toilet. All cramped in a small room. I felt really weird (kind of suffocating there), then I couldn't take it and decided to share a double room with JiaFeng. Well, I don't mind, we are going to take the same foundation courses. We went around the other houses, Beijing B. Beijing B to me, was just ordinary, although it's new. HOwever, Beijing A was like KA BOOM...REALLY cool!! (later describe)

So, we agreed. When we hand over our forms to the booking counter, another Indian lady(really helpful), was shocked that we even wrote the house number in it. She then told us that there wasn't any two rooms together in the same house anymore(some1 just booked it), we were not suppose to know which house, actually. She gave a friendly reminder to the other Indian Lady not to give away house numbers nxt time(oopps!).

Then, I guess she could see how hopeful we were to get the same house, two rooms, on the same floor. THen she gave us the good news. She decided to open another new house in Beijing A!! COOL!. We could choose any room in the whole HOUSE!. We even had the chance to choose which house to Open . GREAT! So, we chose the house(after looking at it's location again, compared), 1055, in the end. We got our big balcony. Emoon's mum actually almost rented for her the room beside mine, but it was too exp(RM420). So, she took the one behind. Jia Feng and me took the one in front, with the balcony. The view from the houses, are really great! The whole Row of BEijing A houses do not face any houses anymore, instead, a really big and nice Lake+park! ah...and it's really windy also. We were actually quite happy and satisfied with the bookings after that. haha.

TADA! Elyn called me, and helped me to check the IPTA status, I didn't get it. =.=' SO, now I only left JPA but I do not see a chance in getting JPA anymore. I couldn't even get matric or IPTA! JPA? HUH!. swt. LOl...Hui Pheng from Sakae called me also, asked me whether I could go work or not, too many customers on LabouR day d. But I can't help. =(

We had light lunch in another famous restorant in Kampar. After that, We went back to Ipoh to IPoh Parade. Waw.. Ipoh was really crowded today, Jusco was so packed. In ipoh Parade, we shopped in some shops. Emoon seemed to have same taste with me. haha. We bought the same purse, the same Voir shirt, and also wanted the same sized jeans there. Unfortunately, there was only one pair left, and her mum said I should take it because she had the member card, so they could go to another VOir to buy again. hem.. So, Thx ya. ^^ It's really cool, kind of cheap too, 70% discount!! WHOA! It's a really unique bag.

>.< then we had dinner with emoon's dad's friend again...IN a nice restaurant. Ah..we were really full!! REALLY reaLLY FULL! =.=' I meant it. haha. Great day, Really enjoyed talking to Emoon also. I don't really mix with her last time, but she's really nice when you get to know her. ^^


AH.....So, Just waiting for JPA results, and that's it.
NITez, readers!


Ah.. I am now buying more shirts. ^^ especially from PDI's. ^^ I can get 40% discounts on all stuff.(my friend's working there) COol huh. ^^V

No comments: